Hi ! Announcing the New INDEX Tab

The new INDEX Tab on the above Home menu bar replaces the old Archive and Label widgets. Now readers will find it easier to find content on this Blog! Tell your friends if you find this new feature useful. Thank you for your support!

2011-05-25 Wed: Leaning on Isaiah 55:11

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

Isaiah 55:11 was one scripture verse that has impacted my life and my thinking. I committed it to memory several years ago. And I am glad I did. Because each time dark forces tried to thwart me, to stop me writing, the verse came to mind. And my resolve to write about the Lord's nudges and teachings was strengthened. The verse reminded that every word I wrote and push out, if they're from the Lord's, would not be in vain. Someone, somewhere, will read those words and be encouraged and blessed. Because "it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."

I leaned on Isaiah 55:11 a lot. It has helped me tremendously to counter and dismiss demonic thoughts. Even then, the contrarian thoughts were so powerful and clever. And overwhelming. I had to resort to keep short notes - as the nudges and impulses came. Because one day I know they shall be pushed out onto a blog. Just like this post today. What a relief - thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment