Hi ! Announcing the New INDEX Tab

The new INDEX Tab on the above Home menu bar replaces the old Archive and Label widgets. Now readers will find it easier to find content on this Blog! Tell your friends if you find this new feature useful. Thank you for your support!

2011-12-30 Fri: Strange Encounters

It is strange. Over the past weeks, from the corner of my eye, I spied someone was watching me. But when I turned my head to look, I saw nothing. Was it my imagination? But the same incident occurred on several occasions for me to believe it was my imagination at work. I have my notion and explanation, and I'll leave it at that.

These incidents weren't the only occasion I sensed someone was watching me. Similar incidents happened a few years ago at my Devonshire Road apartment. I was at the kitchen table preparing food when I felt 'someone' at the kitchen door watching me. I thought it was my wife. When I looked up, the 'being' dashed off in a flash! Or so it seemed to be. On those occasions I sensed the 'being' was sinister. This time however I sense the 'being' as benign and unthreatening. What could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment